Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hands up who's bunny has been helped by Jacks-Jane :)

FANTASTIC LADY

She has helped me many times, but especially when Bunicular developed head tilt, was rolling and very pootly. She suggested Stemitil, whoch our vets knew nothing about but happy to try and within a week Bunicula was much better.

Jane, without your advice I don't think Bunicula would still be here, in fact, I'm sure she wouldn't be

Me
    She was a pillar of support and great medical advise during my bun Mimis horrific head tilt
    When I spotted something amiss with Timmy eye she correctly suggested Uveitis.
    When Mimi wasnt right the other day she correctly guessed it was gas and on following her (and others) advise I managed to get Mimi better

Quite offen I want her advise before a vet visit so I know whether my vets doing what he should be Im a complete bossy nightmare to my vet as a result

Thanks for everything Jane
    Gemma, mum to;

My beautiful Tilly left me for the bridge 11/01/2010. I love and miss her every single day. Sweet dreams precious girl, lifes not the same without you xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane is an amazing person! She has given everyone one so much advice..
    Your lovely Jane!

Thank you Jenova for the lovely sig x

Mineeeee. Chloe when I first joined she had stasis and Jane helped

Jane also helped me and was very supportive when I had my op

I can't think of any specific time, cos my memory's appalling but I know just her advice on here form other threads has helped me with all of mine a huge amount.

I really only pass on information gained from looking after my Rabbits. It's lovely to be appreciated, but I am not a qualified Vet, never could be !! A Bunny Savvy Vet is always the best option for a poorly Bunny.

Thank you for this thread, I just wish I could do more for Rabbit Welfare in general. Compared to all the Rescues on here my contribution is minimal.

Thank you again folks

Reference links for various Rabbit health problems
    http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/sh...ealth-Problems

The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund (RWAF) ~ The UK's Biggest Organisation for Rabbit Lovers https://rabbitwelfare.co.uk/

Animal Rescue and Care (ARC) SW London
    https://animalrescueandcare.org.uk/

Warren Veteran

Me

I was beside myself with worry when Pansy had a post-spay hernia as I'd never come across this before. Jane put my mind at rest when she said she had been through this with one of her buns and it all turned out fine. It was just a few words of reassurance that made all the difference. I really appreciated it.

Bunnies: Sugar & Roo, Poppy & Pansy, Nutmeg Saffron & Pepper, Baby Rachel
    Chinchillas: Milly & Molly, Gemima & Lucy, Clover & Lola
    Cats: Tigger, Humbug & Rascal

Goodnight Cinnamon, Catkin, Daisy & Minnie sleep tight my little girls xx
    Sweet dreams Herbie, Wally, big Bentley and my special little Scooby.....Forever in my heart xx
    Sleep tight baby Cookie...your time with us was too short, but you will stay in our hearts forever xx

In all honesty even if Jane hasn't advised anyone directly the information made available through sharing experience/knowledge has probably helped a lot of owners and bunnies alike

Human liberation will begin when we understand that our evolution and fulfilment are contingent on the recognition of animal rights and on a compassionate and responsible stewardship of nature.
    Dr Michael W.Fox (1937 - )♥

http://www.peta.org.uk/

Me

Jane was i believe the first person to reply to my thread when Stew starting dragging her legs suddenly one night.She and many others stuck with the thread and Stew all the way to the end.Thank you Jane xxx
    Owned by....

Me

Jane gave me some good ideas for trying to get Benji eating hay She also always has a kind word to say on my "woe is me" threads, despite the fact that they're so minimal compared to other people's problems.. I really appreciate it

We love you Jane!
    Mum to five lovely bunnies & two gorgeous doggies
    Sadly missing Benji, Peanut Butter, Bonnie, Cupcake, Noodles, Pud, Ted, Rufus, Albie and Pickle

Visit our etsy for dog bandanas! www.etsy.com/shop/ChloeSuzanneDesigns