• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fosterer/fosterers needed ..BARNSLEY/ update post 15

I don't have a spare hutch but i could possibly borrow one from a friend or i could keep indoors.I would love to help if you are desperate.I don't know if i am near enough for your vets etc but i can help even if it's just short term :)
Tried to pm you but your inbox is full!

P.s is Banjo still with you? i miss pics of him :love:

realy would have to be our vets im afraid .. we use Abbey . main branch in Barnsley but have branches around the area .

Banjo has been rehomed .. he is now a house bunny .. :D

I live in Leeds, theres an abbey house vets just down the road from me but unfortunately i dont have a spare hutch, i do have an old indoor cage which i used to have mylo in, one of them tank type ones (i didnt realise that they werent nice) but i wouldnt like to use it again, far too small :( I would have loved to have helped too.

ETA: I am also going on holiday in a weeks time

realy would have to be our vets im afraid .. we use Abbey . main branch in Barnsley but have branches around the area .

Banjo has been rehomed .. he is now a house bunny .. :D

So pleased for Banjo the little fella,he deserves a lovely home :love:

Let me know if you need me anyway,i'm sure if needed i could get to the one in wombwell or hoyland if necessary :)

I live in Leeds, theres an abbey house vets just down the road from me but unfortunately i dont have a spare hutch, i do have an old indoor cage which i used to have mylo in, one of them tank type ones (i didnt realise that they werent nice) but i wouldnt like to use it again, far too small :( I would have loved to have helped too.

ETA: I am also going on holiday in a weeks time

different vets to ours im afraid .. shame

have a nice holiday :wave:

Back