• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO *lily* - are the rumours true?

Yes, why do exciting things happen when I am about to be distracted by work? Is Louie getting a wifey bun?

Oooooh sorry everyone, been at work all day!

Yes, it's true, I'm pregnant :D:wave:

Oh, no, soz, that was just a rumour, I'm really in love with Kate :love:

Only trouble is, MY real name is Kate! :lol::lol:

Oooooh sorry everyone, been at work all day!

Yes, it's true, I'm pregnant :D:wave:

Oh, no, soz, that was just a rumour, I'm really in love with Kate :love:

Only trouble is, MY real name is Kate! :lol::lol:

My real name is Kate too :D:D:D

But might louie be possibly getting a new wife bun by the name of Kate too???

Hang on.Im easily confused.....You are pregnant,or getting another bun.Please confirm!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops::oops::shock::shock:

Hang on.Im easily confused.....You are pregnant,or getting another bun.Please confirm!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::oops::oops::shock::shock:

Blimey, I hope the pregnancy bit isn't true, bit too old for all that now :shock:

I'm interested in a wife for Louie, but depends if he agrees! :lol::lol:

Gasp! I best go cover Lola's eyes and ears, she'll be devastated, her eye candy may now have a missus! :lol:

Yay Louie baby bumblle wumble bum! Auntie Stef still loves you, thank you so much for my replica of you in a snowdrift! I loved it very much.

Raaa! Louie :D, right I'm coming to visit you, Kate and possibly other Kate! I insist! :D

Gasp! I best go cover Lola's eyes and ears, she'll be devastated, her eye candy may now have a missus! :lol:

Yay Louie baby bumblle wumble bum! Auntie Stef still loves you, thank you so much for my replica of you in a snowdrift! I loved it very much.

Raaa! Louie :D, right I'm coming to visit you, Kate and possibly other Kate! I insist! :D

Course you can come and visit! :D:wave:

Back