• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can they be allergic to hay/straw?

like i've said on the other thread, true allergies in rabbits are very rare. your bunny has a very bad infection which will only get worse i'm afraid. :(

:( you have heard about it too, im so upset :( he needs a vet :cry:

i've been crying. just having been through it and how long it took and how much it cost. this poor bunny doesn't stand a chance :cry:

you know yourself how horrible it is, and i just can't understand why anyone would not do everything they could to help their pet. :cry:

i've been crying. just having been through it and how long it took and how much it cost. this poor bunny doesn't stand a chance :cry:

you know yourself how horrible it is, and i just can't understand why anyone would not do everything they could to help their pet. :cry:

i see the thread has been deleted, do you know what happened? did the bun get treatment :(

Back