• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Dusty - Chinchilla Netherland Boy Seeks Loving Wife Surrey/Hants/Berks

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Just agreed to assist with the rehoming of this little fella.

img_2436.jpg

img_2447.jpg

DustyPeriscoping.jpg

He has been part of a bonded group for quite a while now but over the last year or so the group has broken down to the point where the owner being faced with unhappy rabbits, and increasing vet bills for stasis episodes (likely to be stress related) has come to the upsetting decision that she needs to remove Dusty from the group. His behaviour is in my opinion all territorial and defensive and would most likely settle with a single spayed lady for company and also sufficient space to run around at liberty (not having to be carried between hutch and run).

He is a lovely bunny but having tested the group in turn to see which pair work better and are happier together, the owner has decided that Dusty would most likely benefit from a different partner. The current owner is not in a position to adopt a further rabbit to make two pairs. I don't advocate splitting groups unless as a last resort and have tried to help this group continue but the owner has decided that for her enough is enough.

Dusty is ready for rehoming as he is neutered and fully vaccinated.

If you are interested and live in our rehoming area (within approx 20 miles of GU20), then please get in touch.

Full details will be updated here on Rabbitrehome http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=22263

Last edited:
Nawww he's adorable the sort of plain coloured but adorable features that I love, although even if i was tempted am about 100 miles out of the rehoming radius :lol: Hoping he finds a home soon.

Back