• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Valentine Craftathon - all proceeds to pledge a pound

The craftathon has raised £201.75 - we'll let it run until 7th February to ensure everyone get's their gifts for Valentines day:D

Thank you to everyone that's joined in again - would you like another one next month;)

The craftathon has raised £201.75 - we'll let it run until 7th February to ensure everyone get's their gifts for Valentines day:D

Thank you to everyone that's joined in again - would you like another one next month;)

It's Mothering Sunday on April 3rd, I think. Can't think of any other special occasions coming up. You never know - I might even sell a couple of cards. :cry::lol:

rainbow bunny, acrylics on paper (would be snug in a 6x4 frame or could go in a 7x5)
rainbowbunny.jpg

£6, At least £2 to the fundraiser.

:wave: Is this still available please

Handcrafted bunny Valentine's card needs a good home! Approx 6 x 6, decoupaged.

£2:50 to go to PAP. I'll pay postage.

MyValentinesDayCards008-1.jpg

MyValentinesDayCards002.jpg

Is this card still available? :wave:

If it is could I buy it please? :)

Thought I might give my hubby a shock this valentine's day by buying him a card!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Is this card still available? :wave:

If it is could I buy it please? :)

Thought I might give my hubby a shock this valentine's day by buying him a card!!! :shock: :oops: :lol:

Hi. Yes - it's still available. If you could make a payment to PaP and pm me your address I'll get it in the post for you.:D

eric's cards/notelets

the paws have been busy again....
set of 3 bunny cards/notelets (approx 10cm sq) featuring embossed bunnies:
DSCF12721.jpg

£2.25 for 3 cards including postage with £1.00 to PaP:)

Back