• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

£6.00 off/free & free delivery at zooplus!!!

You need to register as a new customer ie with a new email address, and if it's saying you've already registered you need to clear the cookies on your computer.

If you are still having trouble try accessing the website from a different internet browser IE/firefox/chrome etc. :)

You need to spend £6.00 for it to work without a hitch, if paying by paypal it needs a payment amount even if just 1p, you can't put zero in.

Hope that helps.

I've managed to do it and my dad has I just hope we get the orders. Something happened like this before and next morning I was refunded .

Yes it does say there is no contract until you receive confirmation your order has left the warehouse, fingers crossed.

Does someone want to order for me?????

:wave: Can we talk you through it step by step..once you have your items in the basket, go to coupon (it may say change coupon) then re type the one on here. Then click 'redeem' underneath, your new amount to pay should have reduced.

Then go to checkout and fill in the email address for NEW CUSTOMER and follow on from there

A grand total of 36p :roll:

I hope it goes through - a couple of new toys for Hilary's growing collection and a hayrack in the hope she keeps it tidy!

Thanks for the tip!

Got is sussed

HA!

Have had to abuse my friend's email address to get it through. Will abuse OH's next :lol:

Last edited:
The code didn't work for me so I've just used a different code and got free postage and 12% off

0811VC12PCAM

Was just popping in to let you all know the minimum spend had now been added to this offer, but I'm glad bunnyhugger already let you know. :)

I give up just tried the new code it worked but then when i go to pay its trying to take the full amount:evil: now its saying code is only valiad for new customers again!!!!!!!!!

I hope mine go through. I've used two different email addresses, neither of which belong to me :oops: so I have no way of really knowing :oops:

ETA: Logged into my zooplus accounts, using the email addresses of my OH and one of my friends, my order says 'being processed'

Last edited:
Back