• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney 1st September 2009

*lily*

Wise Old Thumper
I miss you so much at Christmas, Barney. You used to love to help us to open our pressies, playing with the wrapping, hiding in the bags.

I miss your beautiful face, your great big eyes, and your great big purr!

Love you loads, Barney boy. Have fun at the bridge with Simba, Tinks and Sooty. xxxxxxxxxxx

I know just how you feel, I can't believe that I won't see Mack and Mabel again, it really hurts and I have been thinking a lot about OBBG as well

Barney will be playing at the bridge with all the other bunnies, binking around and having fun, sending you massive (((hugs)))

I know just how you feel, I can't believe that I won't see Mack and Mabel again, it really hurts and I have been thinking a lot about OBBG as well

Barney will be playing at the bridge with all the other bunnies, binking around and having fun, sending you massive (((hugs)))

Thanks, mate xx

It hurts so much doesn't it? :(

Thinking of you all as you remember bunnies that are at the Bridge. I have been thinking about bridge bunnies too. Hugs to you all xx

Back