• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes Please for Roly & Pud/ UD post 17

Roly on his way back now from the vets and it's all good he's fine didn't need a dental :D& I sat up with Pud till 4.30 in the morning and he seemed a bit brighter and this morning he had eaten well overnight. So it's all good.

Mike met a RU member at the Vet's all I know is her rabbit was called 'Teddy' if you read this 'Who are you' and :wave:

:wave::wave::wave:

That was me!

Angela

I have to say Roly is sooooooo cute and squishy! Hope Mike had a safe journey back. Teddy doesn't have to have a dental for another month so we are happy bunnies today :):):)
xx

:wave::wave::wave:

That was me!

Angela

I have to say Roly is sooooooo cute and squishy! Hope Mike had a safe journey back. Teddy doesn't have to have a dental for another month so we are happy bunnies today :):):)
xx

Hi Angela,

sorry about that Mike can't remember his own name most of the time :lol: Mike has just got home now, glad Teddy doesn't have to have a dental for another month he can enjoy his Christmas, we are all happy bunnies today :D

Maysie xx

Hi Angela,

sorry about that Mike can't remember his own name most of the time :lol: Mike has just got home now, glad Teddy doesn't have to have a dental for another month he can enjoy his Christmas, we are all happy bunnies today :D

Maysie xx

Don't worry Maysie...

I'm just as bad! yep, Teddy is having a bounce around the garden now. Really didn't fancy having a poorly bun over Xmas, he doesn't recover well from dentals.

Off to do some bunny bonding now. Got two stunning half wild babies here who came from a member on here. They are being bonded to my friends other little bun. Wish me luck!! Wish I could keep them myself, they are :love:

xx

Back