• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neutered Male Guinea pig Wanted

devoted2buns

Mama Doe
My neice was devested this morning to find her neutered male guinea pig dead, he was a rescue so not sure how old he was. We don't want her little female guinea pig getting lonely so we are the hunt for a neutered male. She likes the scruffy looking ones with hair all over the place. We are in dorset but will travel for the right guinea pig :)

yeah i put the little thread on there too so fingers crossed. Id rather her have a rescue than go to a pet shop. Glad you liked my snow pic hehe.

Have a look at Crawley Guinea Pig rescue's website Julie if you don't find anything, I'm coming to Dorset for Christmas so can do the guinea pig run!

Not sure how far you could travel or if a piggy run could be arranged but it's worth contacting Jill (honeybunny) :wave:

hiya, we haven't got any neutured males but depending on what your nieces set up is I do have 2 baby girls, Rum and Raison who may be able to bond. If it didnt work out then Debs could bring them back but would have to work out if they could stay with her.
Julie, if you want to contact me directly email me on info@crawleyguineapigrescue.org

Otherwise I would highly recommend Anna at Wheek and Squeak in Southampton or Little Brambles in Dorset. If your looking at other rescues let me know before you go.

hiya, we haven't got any neutured males but depending on what your nieces set up is I do have 2 baby girls, Rum and Raison who may be able to bond. If it didnt work out then Debs could bring them back but would have to work out if they could stay with her.
Julie, if you want to contact me directly email me on info@crawleyguineapigrescue.org

Otherwise I would highly recommend Anna at Wheek and Squeak in Southampton or Little Brambles in Dorset. If your looking at other rescues let me know before you go.

Hi, I have emailed you and sent pics of her set up. Look forward to hearing from you :D

girls

We've never had problems bonding a girl to a bereaved girl. Always stuck to two though - the only time we had a threesome one was always a bit left out, and we vowed to stick to twos after that. Good luck. It is so lovely to see a sad GP look happy again.

Back