• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Had to leave Oscar at emergency vets :( U/D looking brighter

Thats a ridiculous amount of money. Bungles was emergency charge as it was a Saturday evening but it was only £200. Think I was charged £90 consult, about £40 for the GA and then about £40 for the op time. The rest was meds. We weren't charged for the hospitalisation as the vet was called away to another emergency but didnt want to leave him alone so took him on hsi call out with him! By the time he had pulled out of the car park Bungle was jumping about in the carrier so he brought him home for us to look after!

I know!! I thought that keeping him there after GA would be standard procedure and I would not be charged for that bit at least :shock:

Eeeeek at the bill! :shock::shock: Poor Oscar though, fingers crossed he makes a full recovery after his very expensive 'nose job'. :love:

Back