Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bunny toys... ideas please =)

Default Bunny toys... ideas please =)

Evening everyone!

My bunnies have demolished their carrot tree & carrot patch.. along with my house Going to make an order online tonight (as ordering megazorb - so may aswell get it all together), I have a few ideas... thinking of purchasing some seagrass balls amongst other things they can chew/destroy. Suggestions are welcome!!

You could always make some
    The bunba's quite like a toilet roll stuffed with hay, and a big box with two holes cut out so that they can jump in and out.

Thank you Jenova for the lovely sig x

Any cardboard or paper.. they eat My bunnies are crazy lol

Anyone had the pine cone trees from the hayexperts?

Tubes and tunnels? Or those log rolls which make little short tunnels that they can also nibble on? Balls and things made of seagrass/willow they seem to enjoy.

I agree that cardboard boxes and loo rolls stuffed with hay tend to go down very well with the buns!

I havent tried the pine cone ones but did see those on their website the other day!

Brown booted bunny,
    Such a brave and special girl,
    Never shared carrots

A haiku for beautiful Fay who went to the Bridge 29/02/2012

Helicopter eared
    Happy-go-lucky man loves
    Dancing for dinner

A haiku for handsome Kenco who went to the Bridge 26/12/12

Sleep tight my handsome prince Starbuck and beautiful Dutch girlie Twinkle, we miss you all lots xxx

They've got tunnels, but they're not edible...

The buns are at my parents house with me at the mo... I left the room for like 1 minute and Lewis had eatin 26 buttons of my mums tv remote so I have to get them lots of stuff to keep em entertained when we come back at Xmas lol. They don't just destroy, they eat everything! lol (before Lewis got his wifey, he was perfect... didn't destroy anything).

I'm thinking... the pine cone thingy, a grassy carrot, chill n chew mat (although lewis likes to eat it rather than chill ), a seagrass ball and some bark bites, possibly some other things too...

small animal kong is great stuff it with hay and yummy bits and its indestructable!! also, apple sticks are great my O/H is a tree surgoen and comes home with lots and make a little bundle and tie them together to make a roll poppy loves demolishing it

Binky free my little casper and poppy, you will never be forgotten, i love you and miss you so much xx

Quote Originally Posted by .x.Rach.x. View Post
    They've got tunnels, but they're not edible...

The buns are at my parents house with me at the mo... I left the room for like 1 minute and Lewis had eatin 26 buttons of my mums tv remote so I have to get them lots of stuff to keep em entertained when we come back at Xmas lol. They don't just destroy, they eat everything! lol (before Lewis got his wifey, he was perfect... didn't destroy anything).

I'm thinking... the pine cone thingy, a grassy carrot, chill n chew mat (although lewis likes to eat it rather than chill ), a seagrass ball and some bark bites, possibly some other things too...

All tried and tested by mine and very popular, I'd go for some willow aswell, the little vine balls 4 for a 1 are excellent value.

Human liberation will begin when we understand that our evolution and fulfilment are contingent on the recognition of animal rights and on a compassionate and responsible stewardship of nature.
    Dr Michael W.Fox (1937 - )♥

http://www.peta.org.uk/

Cheers guys

Btw, what's small animal kong?

Has anyone had the 'bun e fun' toy or the rattles from the hayexperts? I dunno if my bunnies would bother with anything like that :/

Quote Originally Posted by VickiP View Post
    All tried and tested by mine and very popular, I'd go for some willow aswell, the little vine balls 4 for a 1 are excellent value.
    Didn't spot them until you said thankies, just added them to my order Been making this order for so long now lol!