• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can rabbits drink...

Im not sure, but I'd guess only small amounts if they can because of the sugar?

I'd be careful..... would they eat oranges in the wild? Doubtful. Also, even the best orange juice has added sugar and chemicals (and buns love sugar!)

I think the best juice to give them is diluted pineapple juice when they are moulting, it prevents furballs or so I have heard?

I would def avoid orange juice though, especially undiluted. We all know how fragile their tums are?

I'd be careful..... would they eat oranges in the wild? Doubtful. Also, even the best orange juice has added sugar and chemicals (and buns love sugar!)

I think the best juice to give them is diluted pineapple juice when they are moulting, it prevents furballs or so I have heard?

I would def avoid orange juice though, especially undiluted. We all know how fragile their tums are?

i never knew about pineapple juice! :) casper has always had a little apple juice in with his meds when he needs it but never orange juice :roll:

umm thats what i was thinking:?

Last edited:
Back