Thread: Can rabbits drink...

Default Can rabbits drink...

Orange juice?
    I seen my friend offering her rabbit freshly squeezed orange juice
    Can rabbits even have orange juice, is it safe?

Im not sure, but I'd guess only small amounts if they can because of the sugar?

Stars can't shine without darkness...

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING PLEASE SEND ME A PM OR ANY OF THE OTHER FORUM BUDDIES

I'd be careful..... would they eat oranges in the wild? Doubtful. Also, even the best orange juice has added sugar and chemicals (and buns love sugar!)

I think the best juice to give them is diluted pineapple juice when they are moulting, it prevents furballs or so I have heard?

I would def avoid orange juice though, especially undiluted. We all know how fragile their tums are?

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonsShadow View Post
    I'd be careful..... would they eat oranges in the wild? Doubtful. Also, even the best orange juice has added sugar and chemicals (and buns love sugar!)

I think the best juice to give them is diluted pineapple juice when they are moulting, it prevents furballs or so I have heard?

I would def avoid orange juice though, especially undiluted. We all know how fragile their tums are?
    i never knew about pineapple juice! casper has always had a little apple juice in with his meds when he needs it but never orange juice

Binky free my little casper and poppy, you will never be forgotten, i love you and miss you so much xx

Quote Originally Posted by TeflonsShadow View Post

umm thats what i was thinking
    Last edited by kayleighjennifer; 02-02-2012 at 03:45 AM.