• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: 4 neutered male rabbits - can go as pairs or singles to be paired - SURREY

Contact/organisation details: I am fostering for Furry Friends in Old Coulsdon. Please PM me on here or call Emma on 020 8407 1080 or 0797 356 9371. We recommend calling us as we can't always check our emails daily.
Does the animal have rescue back up?: Yes for their whole lives.
Number of animals:4
Sex: male
Age(s): 5 months
Name(s): Kenny, Eric, Stan and Kyle.
Neutered: They were neutered on 28/01
Reason for rehoming: These boys were an accidental litter.
Will the group be split: Can go as pairs, or they can go on their own as long as they are to be paired with a speyed female rabbit.
Transport available: Within reason, unless you know of people coming this way that are happy to transport for you. We sometimes have various transport runs going so it doesn't hurt to ask.
Other : They are Dutch x's and lovely buns. Agoutis are very unpopular so I am hoping these boys will prove me wrong and get snapped up. All very friendly and well handled.

HPIM7883.jpg

HPIM7884.jpg

HPIM7885.jpg

HPIM7886.jpg

HPIM7893.jpg

Last edited:
oh my goodness! What handsome little bunnies! I do hope they find loving homes - 2 pairs to any single ladies out there?:love::love::love::love:

I'm looking for a new housebun, in fact I'm pretty desperate. Although for various reasons we cant take one until after Xmas.

But I want to get a rescue rabbit, and I just cant find any in Norfolk, which is bizarre.
The rabbitrehome site's list for Norfolk has dead or unsafe links for the first four places listed, and the others dont seem to actually offer any rabbits:?

Do any Norwich/Norfolk folks know where I can contact to rehome a bun needing some love? I might even be able to talk my OH into having a pair, but I know there are rabbits out there that would be happy with the single life.
I'm pretty sure I could get him to drive me to pick one up, but not toooo far. Those who know the county will know you have to drive for hours just to get out of it!:lol:

Back