Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rubber Mats

Quote Originally Posted by lildebs View Post
    B n Q sell foam interlocking mats which are fab, 12.99 for 4...I have done my whole kennel and run in these and they're so easy to cut or slice with a stanley blade to get a plush tight fit, my buns haven't attempted to nibble them. They're easy to wipe clean too....I also got my OH to make a raised wood floor so the wood isn't getting damp/wet and then I laid these on top....
    I had these A and E destroyed them within an hour of them being down. I have now put them inside a duvet cover and they have survived 2 weeks now with only a bit of chewing

I got those cheap rubber backed mats from Morrisons and some old rubber car mats in the outhouse and the buns have never nibbled them. They dont prticularly sit on them either but i thought it was better than the concrete.

Mama Doe

I think I must be very honoured my buns don't nibble much

Default Industrial Rubber Matting

I've got two rabbits (Mr. Snuggles and Rapunzel) that seem intent on chewing everything, however I got some matting https://www.esedirect.co.uk/s-313-ru...-flooring.aspx, the thinner 3mm version, and once it was well stuck down, especially in the corners, it is keeping them nice and comfortable.

Aldi are selling a large boot tray made of rubber - it holds 4 pairs of adult wellies maybe you could try that if it is cheap enough to ensure your bunnies dont have a penchant for rubber?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Chas View Post
    I've got two rabbits (Mr. Snuggles and Rapunzel) that seem intent on chewing everything, however I got some matting https://www.esedirect.co.uk/s-313-ru...-flooring.aspx, the thinner 3mm version, and once it was well stuck down, especially in the corners, it is keeping them nice and comfortable.

Hi there Chas and welcome to the Forum

You've responded to a very old thread there ..
    Do feel free to introduce yourself and your wonderfully named rabbits to us when you want to