• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wesley - update and photo post 72

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
.......Wesley has come over for his breakfast for the first time in over a week and seems to be putting a little more weight on his leg :) Could the acupuncture be working? :D:D:D

Last edited:
Brilliant news. It is interesting if it is the acupuncture that is helping.

My OH has had it on his back a few times and thinks its great so no reason why it wouldnt help buns too

Brilliant news. It is interesting if it is the acupuncture that is helping.

My OH has had it on his back a few times and thinks its great so no reason why it wouldnt help buns too

I can't think it would be anything else, he has been deteriorating daily for around 10 days despite really high pain relief but he had his first acupuncture on Thursday and today he looks a bit better :)

I can't think it would be anything else, he has been deteriorating daily for around 10 days despite really high pain relief but he had his first acupuncture on Thursday and today he looks a bit better :)

Thats really great and I imagine less stressful than a trip to the vets

Unfortunately Wesley started to deteriorate rapidly yesterday, we are doing our best to make him as comfortable as possible but his eyes look tired. I think he has had enough :(:(

If we can make sure he is Ok until Fridays appointment we will discuss options then, if not he will go in sooner :cry:

Unfortunately Wesley started to deteriorate rapidly yesterday, we are doing our best to make him as comfortable as possible but his eyes look tired. I think he has had enough :(:(

If we can make sure he is Ok until Fridays appointment we will discuss options then, if not he will go in sooner :cry:

Oh no!! Poor Wesley, he is one of my favs :cry:

Back