• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Savings...

:D Each penny counts!

Could you look to do jobs for people you know for a small amount of money? I'm sure with Christmas coming, it will all mount up.

Could get a paper job, :lol: I used to have one with my sister. Although she got paid and just bought me sweets... :roll:

I don't know what jobs to do or who to ask :lol:

With families and friends you know, you could just ask if there is anything they want doing, for a small amount of money, like sweeping leaves, washing the kitchen floor, walking their dog, anything like that.

I have applied for 2 paper rounds but the waiting lists are about a year long :roll:

i know how you feel abi! i'm 16 and have two buns to provide for. luckily though i have a job in argos...:oops:
at 14 you can apply to hairdressers, and they'll only let you sweep up hair, make teas and coffees etc.. its a good saturday job and the pay is okay:) you should give it a try!
good luck with saving and yay for making your bunny's life better:D

With families and friends you know, you could just ask if there is anything they want doing, for a small amount of money, like sweeping leaves, washing the kitchen floor, walking their dog, anything like that.

I don't think they would want me to wash their floors, I would flood them! :lol:
Most of my friends live far away from me. Family don't like paying people to do the jobs :?

i know how you feel abi! i'm 16 and have two buns to provide for. luckily though i have a job in argos...:oops:
at 14 you can apply to hairdressers, and they'll only let you sweep up hair, make teas and coffees etc.. its a good saturday job and the pay is okay:) you should give it a try!
good luck with saving and yay for making your bunny's life better:D

Hairdressers? There is one like 2-3 mins from me, just down the road. Will either give them a ring or pop in there tomorrow. Do you know how much they pay?

Tell your parents and family how much you really want your shed, and let them know how important it is to you..
Santa will be visiting in Dec and you never know, might get a nice surprise ;)
Good for you for saving for something you really want.:D

Have you tried freecycle abi? you could post an ad asking if anyone has a shed they no longer want :) xxx

True, but then I would have to pay to either have it delivered or pay for someone to pick it up. :lol:

Not always, if you explain that you are at school and its for the bun someone is bound to help you, i do things and dont expect payment? xx

Back