• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look Look Look

I thought Rose was missing, but I see her in one of the pictures now. Pretty, pretty Rose, but of course they are all gorgeous bunsters. :love:

Wow!! :love: Where will you keep 11 buns? :shock: The enclosure must be massive!!

well atm they have a 4ft x 12ft space in my room, but its still early days so not making the space any bigger for a wee while yet, but since they are all bonding they will probs get free range of the bedrooms level of the house :D, .... once I get the puppy gates (can't quite trust Amber with them alone just yet lol)

Super well done is all i can say. I'm bricking doing my 2 in a months time. Just a small side track question since your scottish... i'm on the east coast, do you know of and sanctuaries that'll help me with bonding?:p

Oh My God:shock:
im scared to put my three rabbits together charlie and delilah are already bonded but im scared to mix lola into it:lol:
well done they look so happy together!!:love:

Super well done is all i can say. I'm bricking doing my 2 in a months time. Just a small side track question since your scottish... i'm on the east coast, do you know of and sanctuaries that'll help me with bonding?:p

thank you :D, aww I was so nervous with my first bonding session, emm no don't know any sorry, but I'm sure someone on here would know of one :D

Back