Thread: FAO purplebumble

Default FAO purplebumble

hi, just thought you would like to see a few pics of moppet and poppet i took before they left to stay with Kirsty
    moppet is a little poser but poppet a little harder to photo.

Warren Veteran

It's going to be soooo difficult not to bunny nap them when I do the second stage of their journey

Do you have any photos of the Little Bun who is coming to live with me to be Furby's wife? I'd like to show Furby his new partner. Once I know when I will be meeting up with Kirsty I can tell him how many sleeps he will have to have before he can see her. He'll have to wait until she has been vet checked before I can start the bond.

Moppet and Poppet are adorable. Debbie is very lucky. I will get strokes though and maybe a cuddle if I am lucky

Quote Originally Posted by Rhianna View Post
    It's going to be soooo difficult not to bunny nap them when I do the second stage of their journey

Do you have any photos of the Little Bun who is coming to live with me to be Furby's wife? I'd like to show Furby his new partner. Once I know when I will be meeting up with Kirsty I can tell him how many sleeps he will have to have before he can see her. He'll have to wait until she has been vet checked before I can start the bond.

Moppet and Poppet are adorable. Debbie is very lucky. I will get strokes though and maybe a cuddle if I am lucky
    the girl was at angies house (bunnymadhouse) she might have some pics.
    these two are adorable, i will definatly miss them.moppet will definatly let you have cuddles,poppet is a little more reserved

They are gorgeous
    Carys (:

Sleep Tight my Gorgeous Wally, I miss you so much, I love you to the ends of the universe. <3

Bunny Mummy To Bell, Feebee and Pepsi
    R.I.P. Cranberry, I Miss You My Beautiful Bunny

RIP Sweet Frasier bun xxx

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is bunny. Copy him into your signature to help him dominate the world
    (")_(")