• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Everyone

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
:):wave: Hello, I have been a member for a while now but I couldnt work out how to do things so i gave up :( But last night i thought to myself right... i'm going to work it out. So i did.... and now im back on here.

I hope everyone is ok? I will introduce my bunnies again:

Justin:
My 5 year old, Grey n white lop, Blue eyes :)

karen283.jpg

Boss:
My 5 Year old, black n white butterfly lop :)

karen096.jpg

Panda:
My 6 year old English, hand reared him from 3 weeks, when a man was going to drown him :(

karen487.jpg

Princess Jenny (new member):
My 9 week old, white and harliquin Lop

karen067.jpg

Thank you :)

yours a lovely, i must say i do love lops. :love:

I have a second bun also, not in my signature yet as i've only had her 2 weeks.

She's a half lop :lol: Helicopter ears most of the time, one ear up, one ear lopped.

I think i've fallen in love with Princess Jenny :love:

Hope you find it a nice place to be, RU i mean :)

Princess Jenny, is a beut :lol:

Your new bunny sounds great. One ear up on ear down aw how cute :)

Speak to you soon, im sure im gunna enjoy RU :)

:love::love::love: They're all cute but I'm a sucker for lops too. :love::love: Princess Jenny is the most adorable little thing :love: but I could just squish Boss's chubby chops. :love:

Your buns are just beautiful! I'm glad you didn't give up on RU! Welcome back! :wave:

I have a second bun also, not in my signature yet as i've only had her 2 weeks.

She's a half lop :lol: Helicopter ears most of the time, one ear up, one ear lopped.

I think i've fallen in love with Princess Jenny :love:

Hope you find it a nice place to be, RU i mean :)

They are really great! My kid will really like it, if i can have one for him. Do you think it a nice gift for a 6 year old boy?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back