• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

precious little Sophie <3 xx 27.09.10 xx

Pringle

Warren Veteran
My little angel Sophie went to sleep last night at 6.55pm :( I am absolutely devastated :'( :'( was such a shock, her breathing didn't look good so I took her to the vet, when we were there she lost her front legs and wasn't able to support herself :'( she then slowly started loosing her back legs, Gail the vet was going to give her fluids and meds etc and keep her in, when I gave her a cuddle she started taking a fit :( .. From that point she was gone. I feel so much saddness right now, she was such a precious little princess :(.

I am so sorry Sophie, love you so much baby girl, you brought great happiness to us all, we are going to miss your wee charachter so much.. Binky free at rainbow bridge with Pringle boy.. Back together again :( mummy and Kizzy are going to miss you so much we girl, love you so much xx sweet dreams xx

Little sophs with Pringle not long before Pringle went to rainbow bridge. Back together <3 xx
100_1675.jpg

:'( :'( :'( :'( devastated :( xx

Oh god im so sorry for you, its shattering to lose such a beloved bun :cry::cry::cry:
Sweet dreams Sophie, you were a very special girl and mummy will miss you very much xxxxxx
Thinking of you xxxxx

Thank you so much everyone for all your kind words at this very sad time :(. I miss wee Sophie so much, its amazing what they do to us :( xxx

Love you angel xx

Back