• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Destiny

brutalbaby

Warren Scout
Would just like to say my good byes to my baby girl Destiny.

Most of you know she passed away on the 09-09-2010 due to Myxi. My farewells go to her but she will always be in my heart. I raised her from 7 weeks old, and she was put to sleep at just 8 months. In that short time she had grown into a beautiful little lady who my boy bunny loved. She was ever so tiny and a ball of fluff, she was such a cutie. I use to look at her and say 'awh your sooo pretty and cute lady':love:....

I am going to miss her soooo much!! And so will Autumn aka Bunny.

she may be gone but she will always be in my heart. I hope one day we can meet again.

rest well my sweet little princes mummy and bunny loves you loads.

sweetdreams!!

lots of pictures here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=186791&id=740772328

2ykknrc.jpg

35mkyur.jpg

10n9d7r.jpg

2qsq62v.jpg

bezsjr.jpg

** May i add for every one who has rabbits to make sure they are vaccinated, i know most of you know this but it is vital Myxi is a horrible disease :( **

I lost my two boys to myxi (before I knew about vaccinations) one of them was also only 8 months old :cry:

Rest in Peace Destiny, you were a beautiful girl, gone too soon :cry:

I lost my two boys to myxi (before I knew about vaccinations) one of them was also only 8 months old :cry:

Rest in Peace Destiny, you were a beautiful girl, gone too soon :cry:

myxi is such a horrible disease i cant believe that it is man made :(

Still thinking off you little one, you was so young but a wonderful rabbit. My other little girl Sindy passed away nearly 2 weeks ago, im sure you are great friends now sleep tight xxx

Back