• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could i attach a aviary to this shed?

Yes join it onto the side with a cat flap if you can, much more convenient.

My bike shed I joined onto the doors side:
join.jpg

But I would join it onto the back with a hole if I had the choice now.

Yeah but like how? because the roof bit is in the way? i would want to attach the aviary to the side A i think? But how would i be able to do it aswel because the aviary panels are 3ft by 6 foot and side A is only 5 ft by 10 foot?

Yeah but like how? because the roof bit is in the way? i would want to attach the aviary to the side A i think? But how would i be able to do it aswel because the aviary panels are 3ft by 6 foot and side A is only 5 ft by 10 foot?

Attach it under the roof then, the shed will need to be off the ground and leveled remember, if you have a good look at my photos you will see. My run is 8x8, at the front i have 3 x 6x8ft panels ontop of eachother.

Soorrry ignore that last comment i was havin a dull moment!! Ahhh btw looks really nice :)
Nursecroft if you dont mind me asking where did u get your aviary panels from and what size are they? Only ones i can see are 6 ft by 3 foot which wouldnt work?

Last edited:
Back