• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mary

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A horrible end to today as I went out to feed rabbits and found Mary collapsed..picked her up and she gasped 3 times and died:cry:

She was one of the " syphillis bunnies" and was the one we could not clear despite repeated treatments..she was a gentle girl who loved her greens and when I left her this morning she was munching on some dandelions.
she had slowed down lately but showed no signs of illness other than the mild syph..we have no idea how old she was.
I hope you enjoyed your extra time Mary and glad you waited until I came home to make your final journey as at least I was holding you.
Sleep tight xx

Mary.jpg

I'm sure she was glad it was in your arms that she passed to the bridge.

Binky free Mary, no more pain now x

I'm so sorry Jill. In tears for you as I know what a dreadful place she came from and I'm (rather selfishly) thinking about our lovely Inca too. Mary had a lovely life with you and I do believe she wanted to see her mummy before she left for the bridge xxxxx

Back