• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Pandora7

Warren Scout
Hi everyone

New to the forum I am the proud ower of Leo and Pandora two lion heads which I rescued from Seaburn.:love::love:

Leo was handed in after being cornered in a garden by some cats and Pandora was handed in after a family with young children got sick of her.
So we only have an educated guess on their age.

They are very well bonded and are never far from each other.

Pandora has been through alot this year a cut above her eye and then having her front teeth removed. Her behavior has improved since having her teeth fixed, and I am hoping this will improve further when she gets neutured the end of this month.

Here are a few pics
DSCN0660.JPG

Leo chilling
DSCN0661.JPG

Pandora - not another photo I know I am cute already
DSCN0662.JPG

Leo trying to look grumpy
DSCN0664.JPG

DSCN0690.JPG

Both relaxing in their favorite spot

Hiya and welcome to RU, hope you have plenty of spare time as it gets a bit addictive on here!!!
Your buns are beautiful how on earth do you tell them apart!!! :lol::love::love::love:

Pandora is brown at the moment with her summer coat.
Loe is more grey on the back with longer hair.

Their ears are diffrent, it took time to learn there diffrences my partner still gets them mixed up from the back 6 months later:lol:

This latest pic shows her colours best at the moment
032.JPG

030.JPG

Last edited:
They are :love::love::love: Im sure they have the OH wrapped round there little paws!!! Mine do anyway!!! :roll::lol:

Hi :wave: and welcome - lovely fluffy buns you have. Good to have another NE member. One of these days we are all going to get together :lol:

Back