• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone grow their own grass for their buns?

mesh over the grass/plants

Great idea to put mesh over the plants so the wabbits cant crop them too short. Cant wait to get growing! My 2 are now full time 'free range' in my bedroom (not allowed on the bed). Going to get and indoor green house to grow wabbit fodder!

It really is addictive!! We live in a flat and I have loads of plants/weeds outside our front door!! :oops:

I agree! I now have two greenhouses on my porch, just the flatpack plastic kind from the garden centre but they are great! And full of grass, herbs, carrots, salad leaves... :D

Great idea to put mesh over the plants so the wabbits cant crop them too short. Cant wait to get growing! My 2 are now full time 'free range' in my bedroom (not allowed on the bed). Going to get and indoor green house to grow wabbit fodder!

Good luck with that!! ;) Didn't last long with mine!

I did this for Scamp...

bunny-planter.jpg

Although he is presently chewing his way in through the side of the flower pot :roll: I think that's just him though.

I did this for Scamp...

bunny-planter.jpg

Although he is presently chewing his way in through the side of the flower pot :roll: I think that's just him though.

:lol: I :love: hearing about Scamps antics, it makes my three look like they behave themselves :p

I'm going to give that a go next year. I'm not always very good at remembering to give them the stuff I've grown for them :oops: I tend to end up missing some things out.

Back