• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Liz to Wood Green - no longer needed thank you.

OK I know Marie and Raine at Wood Green well so would be happy to do the tactful bit when arriving at their end if someone can get the rabbits to a convenient pick up about 1hr plus southwest of Cambridge. I could get as far as M1 J13 if needs be but not tangling with smaller roads!

Unfortunately I have had to book 2 of the woodgreen bunnies in at the vets tomorrow morning. The Mum has a problem with both eyes and seeing it in daylight I am not so sure it is an injury, she also has a medium sized growth on her back :(
The Male is also displaying odd behaviour, he is constantly scanning even when he is asleep, his head also starts to tilt. If he had red eyes I wouldn't be so concerned but he has lovely brown eyes :?

Unfortunately I have had to book 2 of the woodgreen bunnies in at the vets tomorrow morning. The Mum has a problem with both eyes and seeing it in daylight I am not so sure it is an injury, she also has a medium sized growth on her back :(
The Male is also displaying odd behaviour, he is constantly scanning even when he is asleep, his head also starts to tilt. If he had red eyes I wouldn't be so concerned but he has lovely brown eyes :?

Hi Liz, we know about the abcesses on the mum's back which is why they are going to Wood Green. The bunnies have to go tomorrow to Wood Green so they can be seen there unless you think that their lives are seriously at risk from being seen later tomorrow.

We have to get them there in a certain window of opportunity and so we need to get the buns from you by mid morning latest.

Last edited:
Liz, can you call me when you can (unless you are already speaking to Lorraine) - you're engaged at the moment

Hi Liz, we know about the abcesses on the mum's back which is why they are going to Wood Green. The bunnies have to go tomorrow to Wood Green so they can be seen there unless you think that their lives are seriously at risk from being seen later tomorrow.

We have to get them there in a certain window of opportunity and so we need to get the buns from you by mid morning latest.

Sorry, I wasn't on the phone, think a button had just been pressed by accident :oops:

ETA It doesn't look like an abscess to me :?

Last edited:
Back