• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Run Liz to Wood Green - no longer needed thank you.

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
FOR THE LYMINGTON '66' BUNNIES

Thanks folks - Raine and I are going to do this ourselves now - Twigs, thanks for the offer of help, but we feel it'll be easier for us to do it between us with all the bunnies needing to go at the same time.

Liz, Lorraine will need to pickup from you about 11am or thereabouts please as we have to be at Wood Green to meet some people who will take the buns on to their foster homes and therefore are time constrained.

Last edited:
Only just spotted this :oops:

We are in Leighton Buzzard :wave:

Although Steve is happy to take them himself next saturday :D

BUMP

Whilst we know Steve loves a bit of driving, if anybody can do a bunnyrun from Liz to Wood Green during their opening hours asap, we'd be so grateful.

Thank you.

bump it necessary to get the animals to Wood Green tomorrow as Wood Green won't keep the spaces past that.

Last edited:
can steve (or anyone) do a little bit of the way to get out of the leighton buzzard suburbs etc and onto a big road?

I am very pushed for time at present but want to do my bit and could do an hour out from here (Cambridge) and then back via Wood GReen.

Can be adaptable about the time.

so this is oxford to godmanchester

I will ask on the Guinea Pig Haven Forum

Hi, it would be Oxford to Rainbows and then another part from Rainbows to Wood Green at Godmanchester (because we have some more buns going up from here M3/J3) to Wood Green too and they all need to go together at the same time - so it's a bit of a mess.

Only just seen this again. I have just spoken to Woodgreen and they said they know nothing about these rabbits :? Also I still haven't got their single female to eat

:? This is all a bit strange. And if they had the spaces, why wouldn't they keep them for a few more days? Can the very young babies stay with you for a while at least, or will they have to travel again?

:? This is all a bit strange. And if they had the spaces, why wouldn't they keep them for a few more days? Can the very young babies stay with you for a while at least, or will they have to travel again?

If you mean my babies, they would be fine to travel again as all except 1 are very lively :love: But they are also fine to stay here the cage is plenty big enough.

The 2 singles are only in small temporary cages but I am worried about 1 travelling so soon if it isn;t eating yet :?

Only just seen this again. I have just spoken to Woodgreen and they said they know nothing about these rabbits :? Also I still haven't got their single female to eat

Liz, please don't try and talk to Wood Green - it's now being sorted out but it's a careful negotiation by Raine.

Please don't discuss this on the forum - it's being sorted out.

I think Woodgreen have a waiting list of at least 60 buns waiting to come in that's why. :wave:

As we need to ensure that all the bunnies for Wood Green travel together, please can you only contact me by e-mail directly if you are able to help with any aspect of a bunny run from Liz to Godmanchester

thanks folks.

my e-mail is therabbitcrossing@yahoo.co.uk

Back