• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My shed -comments please

DDD

Mama Doe
I have had to line my shed as little darlings were eating it!! It is all lined now, as you can see here:
DSC01063.jpg

View in from the door
DSC01064.jpg

Side where window and opening to run is
DSC01065.jpg

View from floor
DSC01066.jpg

I'm waiting for the sealant to dry, and air, then will put bunny related stuff in. What does everyone think? Any more ideas welcome. :)

Wow what lucky bunnies you have! It all looks great. As for ideas, the only thing I can think you might add is like Cloughie did on her wooden posts - she wrapped like rope around the legs which looked pretty good (here) and if your bunnies are likely to chew, it might save you replacing the legs (even if you have to replace the rope ;) )

One tip for the ramp - I used decking board too but to give the buns more grip, I cut mine into chunks and turned each chunk sideways and then screwed them onto a back board. That way the ridges run across the ramp and they can get up and down really easily.:D

It looks good, but when they are on the top levels they are going to bite the edge of the lining boards you put up :?

Did you use MDF to board??? I did and then realised it was toxic so just make sure they cant chew the top edges! It may well not be I cant quite seem from the pic!

Look great!
This is something like what I keep pestering my dad to build for me, but he never 'gets round to it' :censored:

Yours looks greak though :D:love:

It looks good, but when they are on the top levels they are going to bite the edge of the lining boards you put up :?

I thought this too. I think you need to line higher on those sides. Looks good so far though.

Did you use MDF to board??? I did and then realised it was toxic so just make sure they cant chew the top edges! It may well not be I cant quite seem from the pic!

It's not MDF, it's hardboard. Maybe if I get some more and line further up the shed they won't be able to chew on it then.

Looks great - I have had to do the same for ours because Albert chewed his way out :shock: We used solid grade laminate as it was free from work :D

Your shed looks fab. I'm going to ask my Dad tonight if he will build me a playhouse for Bramble - Wish me luck! :lol:

Looks great :)

Do your buns manage to get up and down the ramp ok? I tacked carpet tiles onto my ramp to give them grip...otherwise they'd have no chance of getting up :)

Back