• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

URGENT TRANSPORT REQUEST ..rats from Leeds to kayj

Could anyone help with this by meeting me & Mark at the Hartshead Services on the M62 this Friday morning?

We are going over to Kay & David's but don't know Leeds at all & don't currently have a sat nav :oops: If anyone could help it would be appreicated :wave: :)

I would usually do this, but I've just started a job and I can't :(

If it can wait until Sunday/Monday I can help as I've been to Kay's before and have a sat nav.

The problem is me nor my hubby know Leeds at all & having no sat nav at the moment means we would probably get very lost!! :oops:

If someone could collect them & meet us on the M62 we would be very grateful :)

The problem is me nor my hubby know Leeds at all & having no sat nav at the moment means we would probably get very lost!! :oops:

If someone could collect them & meet us on the M62 we would be very grateful :)

Where are they coming from? A private house or another rescue?

been trying to get in contact still but cant. denise thanks for trying for me for tomorrow :wave: we will probably pick up and deliver ourselves sometime next week hopefully.

Back