• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My DellyBelly.

MopsyMops =]

Warren Veteran
My gorgeous Dells; I am so sorry I wasn't with you sweetyboo. You were such a special bunny and will always hold a place in my heart. There aren't any words that can describe how much you meant to me and Oggie. Good night now my little one, I know you will have plenty of fun at the bridge; I can see you causing complete havoc! You will always be in my heart.
I will look after Oggie for you too. xxxx

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Delila was put to sleep at the vets today after not eating/drinking or moving. Although this has happened before, I have always managed to get her eating again quite early on. The lady looking after them both took her to the vets at 2.30pm where was finaly put out of her misery. In the last hours, she was extremely distressed ( I can't and won't go into detail :cry:). I just wish I was with her to comfort her. I'm absolutely shocked and heart broken that she has gone forever.

Binky Free my gorgeous gorgeous girl. :love:

Oh no :cry::cry:,

I'm so sorry, I cannot believe this. I'm thinking of you.

Binky free Delly, watch over your mummy and Oggie :cry: xx

I'm so sorry for your loss, she was a stunning bunny, your montage had bought a tear to my eye i particularly like the mischevious food pinching ones ;) Binky free Dells xxxx

Thankyou for all your kind words :love:.

I've cried here but I know it will be totally worse when I actually get there and it will just be Oggie. We are burying her when we get back and will plant a nice flowery bush in her place.

Everything she does, I know I will miss dreadfully :cry:. I just have to comfort Ogs as much as I can :cry:.

Oh god, Louisa :( I can't believe it. I'm speechless. I know so much how you feel and I desperatly wish you didn't have to feel it too. Give hugs to Oggy from me when you can, and lots of *hugs* for you.
She was such a special little girl
x x x

Back