• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oooo exiting....UD.he is here.

pennypoos

Mama Doe
Tomorrow I`m going to be bringing home a little friend for penny :rabbit2::mrgreen:
He is a little black X bun that was found as a stray and handed in to the local rabbit rescue.
I`m going to do the bonding myself .....Eeeeek.
So can i please have some bonding vibes for penny and her new friend who i am going to name Frankie.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I`m going to be bringing home a little friend for penny :rabbit2::mrgreen:
He is a little black X bun that was found as a stray and handed in to the local rabbit rescue.
I`m going to do the bonding myself .....Eeeeek.
So can i please have some bonding vibes for penny and her new friend who i am going to name Frankie.

Loads of vibes.

I'm giving out loads of vibes atm, as im going to need loads in ~7 weeks time for my bond! :wave:

Only 2 1/2 hours now till i go and bring my new bunneh home,I cant wait. I spent some of yesturday cleaning out the spare hutch and making it allllll nice and cosy.:D

Brought the lil fella home, he is very cute :love:, he is such a gorgeouse little fuzzball. I let him have a run around outside and he and penny had a little sniff at each other through the mesh on the hutch, so they have been introduced :)
I`v decided to call him Kenny after my grandad who passed away yesturday:( He would of wet his pants laughing if he knew.
Will post some pics later when i get home from work.:wave:

Back