• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Volunteers Windwhistle Rescue. Glos

raine

Warren Veteran
Im trying to arrange for a group of us to go and spend the day with Alice and help out and discuss fundraising.

Some people have already said they would like to visit.

Are there any volunteers on RU who visit Alice on a regular day as it would be good to try and co-incide the day??

Thats great.

Can you go in the week or at weekends?

PS My eyesight again:roll: and I appear to be in stories and photos. Ive asked for it to be moved.

Last edited:
I’m a volunteer at Windwhistle Warren. I go over every Sunday to help with the cleaning out. A couple of girls usually help out on Saturdays.
There are always loads of things that need doing so any help would be very welcome.
Either a Saturday or Sunday would suit Alice best.
Sal

Im thinking a Sunday would be best for me, or in the week. Kate wanted to come too and Im not sure how she is at weekends.

Hello :wave:

I would like to join in, I am not sure about week days yet as it depends on my Uni timetable. So I would like to come if it is a weekend day. My OH might like to come too:)

I'm sorry I can't make any commitments at the moment as my mum is ill,plus lots of stuff going on with the weddings etc. I may be able to help out mid-Sept but I can't make any promises now.-sue:wave:

Its brilliant we are getting positive responses. Its a good way of meeting up with some members as well as helping out.

would love to hel pout more than i do at moment which is not so often but it depends on when imn in glos visiting and also at the moment so busy with wedding and vet meds with bunnies will be more free after september! x

Have we got a date yet? I've got a few things to take up wondering whether to post or wait until something is organised. :wave:

Just had a thought are there things Alice needs like newspaper, bin bags which I could bring on the day. I'd rather not come empty handed. I do have some other things to bring too.

Edited to say just found this on the website. Will sort some things out.

"2 Apples 50p
Bag Carrots or greens £1
Bale of Hay £3
3kg Bag Dry Food £5
A few Rabbit Toys £7
10kg Bag Dry Food £14

Because funds are always short, the little luxuries in life tend to be the last thing we can afford. So why not add something extra to your purchase of goodies for your rabbits. You will find great toys and treats at http://www.thehayexperts.com"

Last edited:
Only just saw this thread! I am having a nightmare with the buns chasing each other and on a deadline for work, so haven't been on much. Sept 19th is the best day for me :)

Back