• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Adopting from a rescue

Michelle_stt

Alpha Buck
Hi everyone.

I just wondered what process is involved in adopting from a rescue?

Im in Rochdale. Lancashire.

Home checks aren't a problem and I have written consent from my landlord to allow pets etc (obviousley as we have cats and bunnies).

xx

Tameside Rabbit Rescue has some beautiful bunnies; I was there a few weeks back. Maybe give them a call? Each rescue varries on their process so best to check around :)

usualy yo ucontact the rescues locally to you or the one who has a bunny yo u like and discuss what their criteria is for rehoming and the needs of that bunny if that bunny is not suitable for whatever reason they will help you find one who is and help you adapt your set up or purchess a set up to accomodate the bunnys needs, then you will need to meet your bunny or if long distance see some info about it and then usually a homecheck after this arrangements are made for you to take on the bun and sign adoption paperwork the bunny should come with food or with specific instructions on change over food and how best to settle them in. x

Back