• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New girl Pearl and the gang outside...

PearlyGirl

Mama Doe
Her is our new girl.Ad has decided to call her Pearl.She is a scaredy bun but loves a mad dash about with a binky or two thrown in :love:
DSC_0336.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

Despite my guilt,the others are loving it outside - they get to make more of a mess :roll: and when i wake up and look outside,they are all sunbathing in the early morning sun :D

Not very good pics,but here they are having breakfast in bed :D
DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0341.jpg

Stew is hiding in the background in this one :lol:

She is tiny and has the softest shiniest fur :love:
She has a big personality for such a small girl,she is finally coming out of her shell a bit now she has been here a week - all mt others were well at home within a day :lol:

She is tiny and has the softest shiniest fur :love:
She has a big personality for such a small girl,she is finally coming out of her shell a bit now she has been here a week - all mt others were well at home within a day :lol:

she's gorgeous!!! Such a sweet face :love:

Pearl is so tiny and cute!! :love::love::love::love::love:
All of you buns are lovely! :love::love::love::love:

thank you! i think so too :)
Since the 5 have gone outside the neighbours have been looking at me strangely........then i realised seeing me in my pj's with my hair all over and talking to my babies at 7 in the morning is probably the reason why! :lol:

Gorgeous :love:

Dont worry - the neighbours will get used to you.. Mine see me sitting outside in the garden for hours.. in all weathers and all times :lol:

Gorgeous :love:

Dont worry - the neighbours will get used to you.. Mine see me sitting outside in the garden for hours.. in all weathers and all times :lol:

Love it! :lol:
we have a 6ft fence on one side and a 4ft on the other,the 4ft side aren't the most sociable people to start with (even though i've known the fella all my life :roll:) when i was huffing and puffing moving the hutches saying 'don't be scared babies mummy will be watching from the bedroom later i looked up to see the girl next door hanging the washing out,she just looked at me and virtually ran into the house :oops::lol:

Love it! :lol:
we have a 6ft fence on one side and a 4ft on the other,the 4ft side aren't the most sociable people to start with (even though i've known the fella all my life :roll:) when i was huffing and puffing moving the hutches saying 'don't be scared babies mummy will be watching from the bedroom later i looked up to see the girl next door hanging the washing out,she just looked at me and virtually ran into the house :oops::lol:

:lol: Neighbours get used to it.:lol:
Gorgeous bunnies:love::love::love::love::love:

I had the pleasure of meeting little Pearl today and she is even more gorgeous in the fur. Miss seeing the other guys though now in the house, but we do get a nice big welcome from Emily. Must remember to bring her something next time, bless her little face when she looked in the boot, had a sniff and there was nothing there for her:(

Back