Thread: hutch!!

Hybrid View

Default hutch!!

hello i realllly neeed help in finding two new, not too expensive, decent rabbit hutches near gloucester as they have chewed right though the wood of their crappy pets ast home ones which were very expensivee! one of the doors is even coming off and all the locks have brokee! I really neeed to get some new ones quickly as these are on thier last legs!! any helpp thankyouu xx
    Mummy to: Bailey and Ben the doggies, Cookie & Pepsi the bunnies, Candy the rattie and Tom the cat! Love them all so much! x

Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die!

RIP Baby =( You're in a better place now x x x x

Getting a good sized decent hutch can run in 300+.

A lot of people on here go with the shed option and attach a run. It's an easier and cheaper way to get a 6x2 (plus!) space and then many attach a run and get a catflap to allow buns to get in and out of the run.

try the rabbit hutch shop, they sell through ebay too and we got their 6x4 run with an upstairs hutch alot cheaper by seeing one up for auction on ebay then ringing them and making an offer over phone instead of bidding, think we paid 129 it was delivered within a few days too.

There were a few little niggles with it like the rung things on the ramp weren't overly sturdy so we put another screw through etc and we added some latches on to run to fit padlocks and then put those door security chain things on each end of the hutch to hold the run lid up and stuff, prob spent about a tenner in the hardware shop customising it. Oh and I got this personalised rabbit shaped wooden plaque off ebay saying jojoe & Jess's house on it which is stuck to the bedroom door lol, but overall very pleased with it

The Happy Hutch Company have reasonable priced hutches. Ryedale hutches are more expensive but better quality.

Friendly Rabbit Forum for over 16's. Come and join everyone else over here!!

http://rabbitrendezvous.co.uk/

Kernow Pet housing also make some lovely hutches which are guaranteed for 10 years.
    Purchase your Pledge a Pound hoodie here

Help support the Make Mine Chocolate! campaign and spread the message that rabbits should not be bought on impulse by visiting their shop here

Supporting pet stores without livestock where profits are created ethically

thankyouu all i will take a loook x
    Mummy to: Bailey and Ben the doggies, Cookie & Pepsi the bunnies, Candy the rattie and Tom the cat! Love them all so much! x

Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die!

RIP Baby =( You're in a better place now x x x x