• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny shed is complete - PICS u/d More Pics 15/07

Great idea, thank you! Erm you say easy to attach, how are you thinking?? :oops: :oops:

Your welcome :) i actually saw the idea a few months back somewhere on RU :oops::lol:
I was thinking nails im assuming the shelf is made of wood? :?
or if they wouldnt work or are too thick how about edging but like little picket fence ones like this
http://www.kebur.co.uk/cms_uploads/images/DomePicketFence.jpg
i think you can get them from wilkinsons and B n M for a few pounds hope i helped :D

Your welcome :) i actually saw the idea a few months back somewhere on RU :oops::lol:
I was thinking nails im assuming the shelf is made of wood? :?
or if they wouldnt work or are too thick how about edging but like little picket fence ones like this
http://www.kebur.co.uk/cms_uploads/images/DomePicketFence.jpg
i think you can get them from wilkinsons and B n M for a few pounds hope i helped :D

aww I like that Idea, that would look well cute!! :D

Wilkies or B n M you say? Will have a looksie.

Fence and Door

Some updated pics of the mesh inner door and the picket fence added to the shelf , its not quite long enough so need to get another one!

CIMG2890.jpg

CIMG2884.jpg

CIMG2883.jpg

And some of Pip enjoying his space!

CIMG2881.jpg

and some with me

CIMG2880.jpg

CIMG2879.jpg

CIMG2882.jpg

Enoying some greens

CIMG2885.jpg

CIMG2887.jpg

CIMG2888.jpg

Hi! Great Shed :D I know this is a really old thread but I was wondering if you could remember what the white boards around the shed are? Also, does (or did) any rabbit pee or droppings go underneath the boards where you couldn't get them? :?

Oh yeh and something else, where did you get the tiny picket fence from? It's so cute and looks great :) Sorry for all the questions :?

Back