• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Bunny shed is complete - PICS u/d More Pics 15/07

Becca24

Mama Doe
Well its taken quite a few weeks but it finally got finished on Sunday, the only thing still to be done is the inner mesh door which is being made tonight and will be hung tomorrow.

My OH has done most of it, he really has worked quite hard on it bless him. I am really pleased with it, let me know what you think!

CIMG2872.jpg

CIMG2873.jpg

CIMG2870.jpg

CIMG2851.jpg

CIMG2850.jpg

CIMG2853.jpg

Last edited:
Yay Pip! That little face. I love that little face!

I sure hope that Fizz is not stupid enough to fall off that shelf (if any of them would be, she would be) :roll:

Lovely might have to nick some of your ideas on certain things ;):lol: It's really nice.

Yay Pip! That little face. I love that little face!

I sure hope that Fizz is not stupid enough to fall off that shelf (if any of them would be, she would be) :roll:

I am a bit worried, I put Pip in for a bit yesterday and he was fine whilst I was watching and he mastered the tube no problems so that was good! I put the chair there so he could jump on that if felt the need to jump down! But will see how it goes, but Matt said it wouldnt be too hard to make a frame with some mesh in, cant think of any other way to make a barrier! :?

It looks great - lots of different areas to explore, and I love the arrow above the exit:lol:

I'm a bit nervous about the plastic chair just cos it'll be slippy, and if they slip they could easily get a leg tangled.....just a thought!

Bet they'll love it once they move in!

It looks great - lots of different areas to explore, and I love the arrow above the exit:lol:

I'm a bit nervous about the plastic chair just cos it'll be slippy, and if they slip they could easily get a leg tangled.....just a thought!

Bet they'll love it once they move in!

:wave:

Do you mean in general or if they use it to jump onto from them top level??

I could put the chair in the corner and put the box there although that could easily slip away under them? mmmmm, need to do some more thinking. :?

:wave:

Do you mean in general or if they use it to jump onto from them top level??

I could put the chair in the corner and put the box there although that could easily slip away under them? mmmmm, need to do some more thinking. :?

If they use it at all. Don't know why but I am paranoid about slippy surfaces and bunnies legs.
I know of several that have had breaks (although I can't say they can be atributed to slippy surfaces) and am just over cautious in that area, to the point that I have even removed ramps from sheds and hutches and built graded jumps instead.
Don't mind me - I'm sure they'll be fine:oops:.

If they use it at all. Don't know why but I am paranoid about slippy surfaces and bunnies legs.
I know of several that have had breaks (although I can't say they can be atributed to slippy surfaces) and am just over cautious in that area, to the point that I have even removed ramps from sheds and hutches and built graded jumps instead.
Don't mind me - I'm sure they'll be fine:oops:.

You have every right to be cautious hun! I am going to see how it goes and then probably had a barrier especially before Dizzy Fizzy gets in there! :)

Back