• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit breeder for PETS AT HOME to inlarge

taylor v 109

Mama Doe
PLEASE HELP: CHECK THIS OUT AND PUT IN YOUR THOUGHTS TO THIS. ITS PLANING TO INCREASE
RABBIT AND OTHER SMALL ANIMALS FOR PETS AT HOME. PLEASE READ THE PETS AT HOME DONT LETTER JUST IN.

The letter is at greenwich rabbit rescue the page titled pets at home please dont.

Last edited:
You have to click the first link from the OP, then type this.. 00549/2010 into the WDBC site search, then click on the link that comes up that says Planning applications search WDBC planning applications search pages, and look for application 00549. There isnt much to read, but you can read peoples support and objections if you have the patience to download the thumbnails on the electronic thing.
The councils search facility closes at 8.30pm.

You have to click the first link from the OP, then type this.. 00549/2010 into the WDBC site search, then click on the link that comes up that says Planning applications search WDBC planning applications search pages, and look for application 00549. There isnt much to read, but you can read peoples support and objections if you have the patience to download the thumbnails on the electronic thing.
The councils search facility closes at 8.30pm.

tried and am totally confused

This is pretty much all it says (that I can see anyway) Unless you download all the thumbnails. Most of the complaints are because the woman who has applied to build the breeding facility, wants to do so on land right next to an equestrian centre. People are concerned about the noise during building, the poor record the woman has regarding animal welfare, disposal of dead animals, and general increase in traffic etc.

Change of use of land and erection of building for pet breeding facility and associated works for creation of parking and turning areas .

This is pretty much all it says (that I can see anyway) Unless you download all the thumbnails. Most of the complaints are because the woman who has applied to build the breeding facility, wants to do so on land right next to an equestrian centre. People are concerned about the noise during building, the poor record the woman has regarding animal welfare, disposal of dead animals, and general increase in traffic etc.

Change of use of land and erection of building for pet breeding facility and associated works for creation of parking and turning areas .

:censored:

Iv had a reply from devon council and they just asked that i added my address with my complaint.
the application no is 00549/12010

Last edited:
I have had a letter from the lady that sent me the e mail about this, Pets At Home have now canceled their contract with this lady due to welfare issues.:wave: val

Back