• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gambit

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Very sad to have to post here to say little Gambit , one of the babies we took in , had to be pts this morning:cry:
He was showing signs of brain damage on arrival and sadly his symptoms got worse. We think it may have been through his previous bad treatment:cry:
Donna is so upset as after having to say goodbye to her own Comet, she has now had to lose Gambit:cry:

So sorry Gambit that we didn't know about you earlier, hope you know how much you meant to us all for the short time we were lucky enough to know you
Binky free little man xx

Gutted. Gambit eased the pain of losing Comet and he could have stayed with us forever, it seems so unfair that it wasn't meant to be. I can't believe how attached to him we got, in only a few weeks, he was a very special little man and will never be forgotten.

Have fun at the bridge little one, meet up with Comet, he'll look after you, until we all meet again. Miss you, lots of love...... xx :cry:

Am gutted for you Jill - he was kinda my favourite if you know what I mean.

So sorry for you to lose him so soon after he'd found your love and care.

Binky free wee lad.

:cry::cry: so sad, poor boy, he must have been through so much in his little life

binky free Gambit, I'm so sorry Donna and Jill xx

very sorry Donna & Jill. It is horrible having to have a baby PTS but I'm sure you gave him a wonderful loving home for the short time that he was with you.

Back