• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Albino buns!

KTJ

Alpha Buck
I just saw an advert along the lines of "Baby rabbits for sale, 8 weeks old. £10 each. Albino ones free."
So if anyone has an albino bun, can I please see some photos of him/her? I want to see what's so "wrong" with albino rabbits...........

Personally, I think there is NOTHING wrong with albino rabbits, I'm just using the advert I saw as an excuse to look at some beatiful buns!

some people think albino (REW) are not the nicest looking buns. I used to until I had one come to me to be bonded. She was the sweetest buns. Shortly after I got belle, but she is a (BEW), so not technically a albino.

they are often one of the last of the litter to go, hence their free pricetag

:( I love albino buns. I think with the majority of animals, albinos are seen as unattractive :(

I don't have any albino buns, I have a gorgeous Himalayan piggie though with pinky-red eyes if you want a pic of her ;)

:( I love albino buns. I think with the majority of animals, albinos are seen as unattractive :(

I don't have any albino buns, I have a gorgeous Himalayan piggie though with pinky-red eyes if you want a pic of her ;)

I would LOVE to see a pic of her!
I have an albino rat called Daisy, and she's gorgeous, she's got the most lovely personality, but everyone who meets her prefers her sister Bella because shes brown and cream with dark eyes :( Daisy's eyesight isn't as good as Bella's, but I don't see why that should affect people's opinion :( Either way, I :love: albinos just as much as any other!

I love albinos we had one called snowball, i was told when i got gracie that they are always last to be homed as people dont like the pink eyes, i love them white buns are so pretty. xxxxxxx

It could also be that REW's eyesight is quite often bad too.

Sophie isn't Albino, but half of her litter were. She still has to scan like a albino. Belle's eyesight is iffy too,she scans and doesn't notice things until they are quite close, but its her hearing that I worry with her. She does seem quite deaf, and I can approach her whilst sleeping, and she is completely none responsive.

Oooooo REW's are beautiful:love::love::love::love: I would love one myself and BEW are gorgeous toooo:love::love::love::love: I don't know why people treat them differently:? They are just as beautiful as any other bun:love::love::love::love::love::love:

I think albinos are gorgeous, but I'd be in trouble if I ever got myself a lovely REW rabbit. Why? I'd have to call it The Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog :roll:

Are you ready for my lot. I think I have a slight obsession. :oops:

2010.jpg

Wesley

20101.jpg

Merlin (they are two different rabbits honest)

Akasma.jpg

Akasma

Hurricanhoney, thankyou for sharing your photos..... :love::love::love: Your buns are beautiful!! I've been waiting to look at people's albino buns all day, and yours are just gorgeous! I can't believe people are offering these sorts of rabbits for free because they don't find them as attractive... I think yours are stunning, if only I had room for those buns in the advert.............

Here's my Munchkin :love::love:

DSCI0327.jpg

I used to have an albino hamster and my family used to say he looked evil :( one of my gerbils is grey/white with red eyes but they are such a dark red they look black most of the time

Back