• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wolves to Warwick

Tree! We have found out that the bunny has been placed in a rescue centre, so bunny run no longer needed. Are you able to update both threads please.

Alice

Really??

How confusing!!

WHAT IS GOING ON??? Alice was told the bun had been taken to another rescue, can you call them back SOAD to see whats going on??

I have spoken to Sal and this run STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE!! We were informed that the bun HAD gone to a rescue, but that is NOT THE CASE!!!

This bun needs to get to Alices ASAP!!!

If you can help, please post below!

As I have said I can help, if the bunny can be got to me then I will take it to Alice, hope this helps

Oh, soggy, soggy. Can Tree get bunny to Theo? and Theo get to Jeanna, or me?

Theo, if you can get to Jeanna he is safe. She would walk him miles! Also, Jeanna, ditto for Theo!

Alice xx

Oh, soggy, soggy. Can Tree get bunny to Theo? and Theo get to Jeanna, or me?

Theo, if you can get to Jeanna he is safe. She would walk him miles! Also, Jeanna, ditto for Theo!

Alice xx

If he can be got to me then I can get him to you ALice, not a problem

The lady got the situation wrong she said when he was sorted, she meant with Alice's, oh cricky, I have just mailed her again, not sure where abouts he is.

I am tied up at the minute as I would be ideal to do this bit, it's frustrating, a lad from work lives in conventry, I don't think Ihe woudl help but I can try asking him. is that where Warwick is?

I am tied up at the minute as I would be ideal to do this bit, it's frustrating, a lad from work lives in conventry, I don't think Ihe woudl help but I can try asking him. is that where Warwick is?

If he can get it to Coventry then maybe he could meet me somewhere and I could drive to him and collect?

I will ask him in a bit, he is in a meeting so goingto try and ask sweetly, thanks Theo :love:

aw gutted. i won't be able to get glouc way now for a while. last weekend would've been easy and bun would be ok now:(

hope something can be sorted, sorry i can't help this time.

Awwww Wendy it all went a bit up in the pear shaped last week :(

Kirsty, OMG you're an angel, that would be great if you could, I was thinking of taking him up to rugby on teh 25th, but don't think he can wait that long :(

yep, i phoned Theo, and she said she was free and she'd give you a call... then give me a bell with details, postcodes.. etc

I in theory could help from Wolverhampton to Theo's, but am very tied up at the moment and not sure when I would be able to do it. BUT if things get very desperate and no-one else can pick the bunny up then I am sure we could find a way to help.

Looks like this bunnyrun has started, Kirsty is on her way to pick up the bunny and bring to me, hopefully the bunny will be safe soon

Back