• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wolverhampton to Gloucestershire

sorry i can't help with the doggy but i should be able to transport bunny from wolves to.....?? (to be arranged). is tomorrow ok?

Oh ok, what's happening, sorry I am confused :oops:

Are you able to liase with Poppy? If bun can be got to her, she can bring bun over this way and meet up with Jeanna. Jeanna is bound to be on again tonight. Poppy is looking at sorting bun tomorrow.

Sorry, we tried to involve the pug from Bolton at the same time, but as bun needs urgent help we are concentrating on him!

alice

I have just heard from Sal, she contacted the lady trying to rehome this bun. She has managed to get him into a rescue centre, so the run is no longer needed! Wish she had let Tree know:roll:, never mind, he is safe, and thank you for offering your help.

Alice

:wave: Hi Alice. term finishes in 2 weeks then I plan to have a little down time in the caravan for a few days - till Wed probably. I know its a long time off but if you get no joy elsewhere pug can be my travel companion.

I have just heard from Sal, she contacted the lady trying to rehome this bun. She has managed to get him into a rescue centre, so the run is no longer needed! Wish she had let Tree know:roll:, never mind, he is safe, and thank you for offering your help.

Alice

Oh, ok, as long as we are sure the bun is safe??

Sorry I wasnt on earlier, been doing 'stuff'!! Always text me if awaiting my input Alice ;)

I can take this bunny from Warwickshire down to Alices, if there is anyone who can help get it from Wolverhampton to Wawickshire, shout me if you need my help

I'm so sorry that I've not been about for a couple of days, I wil put up a post for Wolves to Warwick, thanks Theo XXXXX

I have spoken to Sal and this run STILL NEEDS TO BE DONE!! We were informed that the bun HAD gone to a rescue, but that is NOT THE CASE!!!

This bun needs to get to Alices ASAP!!!

If you can help, please post below!

As I have said I can help if the bunny can be got to me then I will take it down to Alice

I think people are going to get confused because there are two threads running for the same thing aren't there?

As I have said I can help if the bunny can be got to me then I will take it down to Alice

I think people are going to get confused because there are two threads running for the same thing aren't there?

Yeah, I am not sure why........

Thank you Theo. I have read the e mail the owner sent Sal, and she wants him gone, quote;

' I won't be having a rabbit or any other kind of pet again .What will happen now , as I said I'm at my wits end now as he must go .'

She is happy for all his luggage to go with him, so if any of it is help to you?

Alice x

Back