• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wolverhampton to Gloucestershire

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
Hi,

There is a rabbit on my waiting list that urgently needs a rescue space, except I have no room and he needs help ASAP, is there anyway way someone can help get him to Alice in Gloucestershire

Thank you

If the bun still needs help on 19th July give me a shout as I will be driving past Wolverhampton then.

Andy

Im in Chelt and could travel to the motorway if the animals can make it a bit closer?

Or, if needed, I would drive up there, but I would have to work out how much petrol that would be........as I dont have a summer job yet so money is a worry at the moment ! (geez I HATE money!!)

Oh hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Alice, fancy meeting you here.........

How can we get the puggle to Wolvo? Just realised Wolvo isnt really that far is it?

My car is big enough.............

hmmmmm. need to do some shuffling around with the weekend plans. i'll be back!

if tree can get bun to me, i can meet telfonshadow somewhere along m5 if thats ok? (i usually get on at j4 or 6 - what number is it for glouc? about 12?)

Alice - can you post a thread asking to see if you can get the puggy to Wolvo at all? Seems silly not to tie it all in together? If Poppy doesnt want the dog then I am happy to drive to Wolvo, just thought we could help TWO animals in need?

Poppy, what would you think to having a stinky dog in your car?

Alice - can you post a thread asking to see if you can get the puggy to Wolvo at all? Seems silly not to tie it all in together? If Poppy doesnt want the dog then I am happy to drive to Wolvo, just thought we could help TWO animals in need?

OK, will do. Stinky dog:shock: He will be an utter prince. But, I have to admit, if he is like Titus he will throw a hissy fit and have a tantrum. He calms down if I ignore him.

Alice

OK, will do. Stinky dog:shock: He will be an utter prince. But, I have to admit, if he is like Titus he will throw a hissy fit and have a tantrum. He calms down if I ignore him.

Alice

Maybe the new piggle will be a good distraction for titus..... either that, or they will both gang up on Bob!! But Bob will keep them in check :love:

:( i'm not coming straight back or i would. combining the trip with overdue visiting i'm afraid.

Back