• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PUG RUN Bolton to Wolverhampton or Glos

That wouls be great:D

My mum and sis are coming down this Monday or Tuesday so if its not sorted before then they are more than happy to collect from Sandbach :D

Glad to hear Derek's doing well, me and Sarah will bring his card over this week :D

Sam x

My mum and sis are coming down this Monday or Tuesday so if its not sorted before then they are more than happy to collect from Sandbach :D

Glad to hear Derek's doing well, me and Sarah will bring his card over this week :D

Sam x

Sam that would be great:D
Would your mum & sister be ok for a lab to join them with the pug?

We still have nowhere for the Staffie:( I am getting worried as most rescues have said it is a pts job given his age:(.

I need to know about Lab off Teflon (fingers crossed) as I haven't asked anywhere else with Teflon pm'ing me at the weekend,

I'm sure it would be fine if the lab has somewhere to go once here, or be picked up from alices as we wouldn't be able look after it if that makes sense, as we have plans for the rest of the day.

Can they get to sandbach services for about lunchtime? Still don't know if its monday or Tuesday yet :)

I'm sure it would be fine if the lab has somewhere to go once here, or be picked up from alices as we wouldn't be able look after it if that makes sense, as we have plans for the rest of the day.

Can they get to sandbach services for about lunchtime? Still don't know if its monday or Tuesday yet :)

It will be me wh is bringing them, as soon as you know the day can you let me know as I will have to arrange with the girl as she works mornings and is at the other side of Manchester to me:D

Good news! We have a day lol

Monday their coming and would be perfect if the pug could be there at half ten if possible :)

Pug Run

Good news! We have a day lol

Monday their coming and would be perfect if the pug could be there at half ten if possible :)

Won't be able to make 10-30 as she as the school run to do and I won't get to the other side of MCR from me to Sandbach for this time. I will see if I can arrange it where her Grandma can pick it up on Sunday and I pick it up from her which is only 20mins away from me:D
Will get back to you soon
Thank you so much
Kay

Back