• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PUG RUN Bolton to Wolverhampton or Glos

OK, so this is of great joy to me. There is a pug in Bolton (with Kay) who is coming to live with me!!

I already have a pug who needs a puggy friend and I am so, so excited. My little pug (Titus) is basically ignored/tolerated by my two lurchers.

Kay has said she will take little orphan pug under her wing. My husband is due in hospital early next week (again) otherwise he would have travelled to pick new puglet up.

Can anyone help?

If I get any more excited I will surely expire.

Alice

Last edited:
Please can we get this Pug to his new home with Alice as he deserves his forever home asap:D

We are now trying to tie this in with a bunny run coming to me from Wolverhampton. Is anyone able to get pug from Bolton to Wolverhampton?

Alice

Bobby is so nooooooooooooot a lurcher Alice! Hes a hug monster!!

And if the puggle can get to Wolvo, I will take him to Alice :D

We cant have this awesome rescue lady expiring due to exitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too many bunnehs and piggles and hamsters need her.... oh, and the chinchillas and the cats and the dogs and the ducks and the chickens..... ummmmm.... I think thats it..........

Can anyone help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:D, I am not far from the M6 at Leigh if that helps

many tears animal rescue based in south wales sometimes do doggie runs up north, let me see where exactly they go and when, I know they will help!!!! and their van is kitted out with secure travelling crates

Alice another pug!! :love: I'm sure thats exactly the get well present Derek needs ;) :lol: I'll try talk Sarah into tackling the motorway! :D

Hi

I can't help with transport as such, but we have a training kennels, so if the pug needs to stay in Wolves overnight we are happy to have him. We are all lincensed and insured ect.

Last edited:
Alice another pug!! :love: I'm sure thats exactly the get well present Derek needs ;) :lol: I'll try talk Sarah into tackling the motorway! :D

lol at this!!!!!

Sorry Alice i cant offer to help at all with Bracken being so scared of doggys and with me being on shifts it wouldnt be fair on puggy, hope he /she keeps titus in check lol :) x

Alice, I can help with part of this run.

I can bring from Oxford to you, or drive towards motorway and pick up off someone else and bring on to you.

Alice how urgent is this - as if I can't tell from your earlier post :lol: ?

I'll be going that way in 2 weeks can it wait 2 1/2 weeks?

I really need to get this pug to Alices asap I can meet at Lymm or Sandbach services on M6 if that helps anyone to get this dog to his new loving forever home.

I really need to get this pug to Alices asap I can meet at Lymm or Sandbach services on M6 if that helps anyone to get this dog to his new loving forever home.

My mum and sister are coming down to see me next week, unless I persuade them earlier and they live in Crewe next to Sandbach services Kay :wave:

I'll try find out what day there definitely coming and see it its any use :D

My mum and sister are coming down to see me next week, unless I persuade them earlier and they live in Crewe next to Sandbach services Kay :wave:

I'll try find out what day there definitely coming and see it its any use :D

That wouls be great:D

Hi,

Sorry Guys! Dad is quite poorly and Derek has just had an operation, but, I am so glad the op is over with, he has been in agony and we are truly hoping this will solve it. He may not be Mr Grumpy anymore:lol: Scrap that, he may not be quite so Mr Grumpy, he sent me a text at 6am this morning (from his hospital bed) saying he thinks the septic tank needs emptying:roll:

Will try and keep up better.

Any news on the lab and staffie Kay?

Alice x

Hi,

Sorry Guys! Dad is quite poorly and Derek has just had an operation, but, I am so glad the op is over with, he has been in agony and we are truly hoping this will solve it. He may not be Mr Grumpy anymore:lol: Scrap that, he may not be quite so Mr Grumpy, he sent me a text at 6am this morning (from his hospital bed) saying he thinks the septic tank needs emptying:roll:

Will try and keep up better.

Any news on the lab and staffie Kay?

Alice x

Im calling my grandma and grandad tonight to see if they might want the lab, my grandad lost his collie about a month ago now so they might be healed enough to take on another one (and they already have a spayed female black lab), so this might be a run for two......

If anyone could get Alice's new pug to Skegness a week on Saturday I am camping there until Monday then could drop him in his new home. Plus it would mean I could take a pug on holiday! If he is anything like Alice's other pug he will be great fun to take camping he would help with everything!

I think I maybe wishful thinking lol!:lol:

Back