• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound - JULY WINNERS POST 88 - PLEASE HELP A LOT OF RESCUES NOT JUST ONE

Hunnybunny2007

Warren Veteran
'what will you sacrifice this week costing 25p so that you can make a monthly pledge of £1 to a rescue?'

There are so many rescues that are in need and only so much money to go around - if you could pledge just £1 a month for the next few months it could make a HUGE difference to a rescue

If you are willing to pledge a pound a month the paypal address is pledgeapound@hotmail.co.uk Please remember to GIFT the money otherwise paypal charge 23p for the transaction:? If you would prefer to send a cheque please pm me for details:D

Could Rescues and Sanctuaries that would like to take part please add yourselves to the thread before SUNDAY 4TH APRIL - If you are nominating a rescue you MUST have their permission first No more rescues/sanctuaries will be added after this date

A rescue/sanctuary will be picked at random on the last day of the month (by someone impartial) to receive that months donations:D

The thread will be updated weekly with the total

Thank you everyone and especially Rabswood for the idea http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218333 and also Denise (Bunnyaddict) who is helping me run this and will be sending reminders to people each month:D

Previous threads with details of winning rescues can be found here: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=218589 and http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=231013

Each month all the people who have donated stand a chance to win a prize, this months is a pet blanket, a disposable camera and some lavender smellies:D Thank you to the kind person who supplied this months prizes:wave:

DSCF5058.jpg

Pledges received so far for July from:

Ecudc
Bunnybabe
Kayj
Molly Joker
BobbleG
Abbymarysmokey
Tuckerbunnies
Phill
Jack's-Jane
Honeybunny
*Lily*
VanessaB
Liz1966
SOAD
Boudicca
Giantbunnymummy
Caerleon
Biscandmatt1
~Cat~
Minilop1
Bunnymadlisa
Karenm
Sparkle
Grin
Kermit
Rabswood
Hancy14
Zizi
Kipper
Suzanne
Cherylwares
Tracy
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare
Bunnybunny
Nikki26
Debster
Hanlou
CRBevis
Camp Nibble
Helgalush
Antigone
Rabbitapril
Donnamt
Bambi2906
Joh619
Kirsty&Lola
Pudding777
VickiP
Loula
PomandRi
SDF76
Debbie66
Alice Chamberlain
Halfpenny
Biscuitblossom
Jaypot
Miss Minnie
Orange
Alfagirl
Bunlover
Clareb1
BobbleG
Septanest
Vanessa
Floptastic
Bunnyaddict
Hunnybunny2007
Hurricanhoney
Blackberry & Co

Nominated Rescues:

Ebony-eyes March Winner
Rosie Rabbit Rescue March Winner
Windwhistle Warren March Winner

ARC- April Winner
Bunny Hop rescue - April Winner
Rabbit Retreat - April Winner

Underhill Rabbit Rescue - May winner
Halfpenny - May winner
Bunny Burrows - May winner

Barnsley Animal Rescue Charity - June winner
Rabbit and Guinea Pig Welfare- June winner
Brinsley Animal Rescue -June winner

Hopper Haven - July winner:wave:
Camp Nibble - July winner:wave:
The Ark Animal Rescue & Retirement Home:wave:

Tameside Rabbits
Honeybunnies
RSPCA Walsall
Guineawigs rescue
Eastbourne Rabbit Rescue
Rainbow Rabbits Retirement Home
Fat Fluffs
Sues Rabbit Rescue - Dewsbury
Portslade Rescue
Kirkby Rescue

Last edited:
Will send my money in a minute.

I can provide a prize for the winner if needed - let me know and i will get a pic for you if required. x

Ive done it :D Ive only ever used my paypal account to pay for my bunnies dust free hay Good to see Brinsly is on the list as possible recipients. I got my Nethie Rosie from there, via this site :D

Hiya! :wave:
I have just learnt how to use paypal! I have sent a pound each from me, Bloo and Tiggy :)

Thank you to everyone that's pledged so far, I've put your names on the first post, please let me know if I've missed you off the list:oops:

Donna, not received yours yet, I'll let you know once it's arrived, the postie must be a bit slow this month:lol:

Back