• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leicester to West Mids or Stoke on Trent

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Can anyone help get the sweet Bunty nearer to Hilda ( Capel) ?
Either across the West Mids M6 way or up towards Stoke on trent..Hilda can travel to either of those directions

Thank you:D

Hi Jill

Whereabouts up the M6 do you need him taking to? We could do that depending on how far and when? My OH suggested somewhere near the Ikea in Wednesbury if that helps at all?

Let me know if we can help at all.

Helen

Eeeeek I cant really help because Im no closer but am really excited for Dave. Hilda if you want to go further and dont like driving I am happy to come with you

Hi :wave::wave: Hilton services on Wednesday would be ok for me.... Kath..do you want to come and keep me company? There may be cake!!!!:lol::lol:

Hi Jill:wave::wave: Sorry you're having to organise all this..I feel so stupid!:oops: ... If I'd been thinking logically on Saturday little Bunty would have been here already! Ah well,these glitches happen when you enter my parallel universe!! Anyway, hopefully Wednesday will be ok for everyone, including the lovely Helen who'll be bringing her up to the M6 for Dave!

OOOOPS:oops::oops::oops: I saw WEDNESBURY in Helen's post but my brain registered WEDNESDAY!!!:roll::roll: Any day, apart from Friday, is fine...:lol:

SATNAV!! But a map's useful for back-up as I sometimes don't believe the satnav man!! lol

Well if he says trun left into a lake I'm jumping out of the car! I think Wednesbury is fairly straightforward its not far from Abi's and I have been there a few times now :D

Hi everyone

Sorry I havent seen the latest posts til now, I have been busy. Sorry I did say Wednesbury not Wednesday - I wont be able to do Wednesday because I will be at work...I was thinking Sunday - how does that suit everyone else? I cant do Saturday as I am going down to Kent.

I'm not sure where on M6 you want me to get to, I will check Jill's link and discuss with the OH as he will have a better understanding of how far away that is from us than I will!! Otherwise if you can do Ikea near Wednesbury?

I'll speak to OH and come back to you all...

Hi again

Right, I have just discussed this with Mr Helgalush :)D) and he says that it would be best to meet at Ikea Wednesbury if that would be ok with everyone...

Although Hilton Park would be ok in theory, both of us would have to travel up to the next junction to turn around - so we would have to go up to Junction 11 and you would have to go down to Junction 10 (we think 10A just leads off the motorway). Ikea is just off Junction 9 and is right by the motorway, so if you have a satnav you shouldnt miss it.

Hope this is ok. We can do Sunday, early afternoon would be best for us.

Jill can we meet you where we met you before (near Hinckley - we need our memories refreshing as to where it was).

Helen x

Hi

I can't do Sunday but have someone who may be able to:D
There is also a guinea pig which needs to go over that way so if I find details would that be ok to go too?

thanks for the help Helen x

Hi

I can't do Sunday but have someone who may be able to:D
There is also a guinea pig which needs to go over that way so if I find details would that be ok to go too?

thanks for the help Helen x

Yes thats fine. Let me know if you can get something sorted for Sunday, it might be a bit tricky for a week or two after that for me otherwise.

:wave: Hi Helen. I'm happy to pick up from Ikea at Wednesbury on Sunday, . :D I'll pm you my landline as well as my mobile.

Helen
Ange, Thumpinbun, had kindly agreed to have Bunty for 3 days ( as I'm away 2 night fri/sat) and bring her and maybe piggie, to meet you on Sunday:D
I will pm you her phone number if you can ring to arrange times etc

thank you for this:D

Back