• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pledge a pound - Other winners add yours too

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
I was lucky enough to win the Pledge a Pound fundraiser in April, I got a massive £70 and I thought you would all like to see where the money was spent.

Well, my vet was delighted when I told her and she gave me a special deal as well because she knows I don't get much in the way of fundraising normally and so your £70 paid for:

Beautiful Candice to be speyed, which was really important because she had the start of cancer, so a life was saved there

Candiceandheruterus007x2.jpg

A months supply of medication for gorgeous Edward because he came in to the rescue with an enlarged liver, that medication saved his life

Newbie005x2.jpg

Myxo Vaccination for 9.5 year old pretty Cleo who had never been to the vet before in her life, she is now vaccinated for the very first time

LeofromScotland009x2.jpg

I am so pleased with what were able to do with that money and I wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who donated, it is very much appreciated

I also wanted to thank Bunnyaddict and HunnyBunny2007 for doing this fundraiser every month, I know it takes a lot of time with all the organising, but a huge

THANK YOU

to you both, you have helped three very special bunnies :love::love::love:

Last edited:
awhhh thats is wonderful to see where the money has gone and it certainly has made such a huge difference to those gorgeous bunnies!:D
thanks for sharing..made me smile:D

awwww what lovely bunnies :love::love::love:

i hope we can keep this bumped up so our lovely fundraisers see that they are helping to save lives with all thier hard work and dedication to this cause..

all warm and mushy inside :love::love::love::love::love:

Candiceandheruterus007x2.jpg

:shock: This is Lucky!!! How have you got him!! :shock:

Wow! If i didnt trim Lucky - this would be how he looks. I'm so shocked at the similarity because i've nevr seen a bunny like him. I soooo want her! :love:

How lovely, what a thoughtful thing to take the time to show where the money went :love: do you have a paypal addy to make donations directly to u? maybe include it in ur siggy so ppl know? I had no idea you don't do much fundraising.

So glad it helped 3 special bunnies:D.
this fundraiser is one of the best there as ever been as it helps 3 rescues a month which is very much needed.
I think it is really kind of people to take so much off their time and effort every month to ensure that all rescues get a very much needed donation to help out with things that we need.
I to would like to THANK everyone involved for their donations:D. mine went on a very poorly rabbit that had been neglected and stuck in a hutch for his whole life, the money helped with his vet bills as he need to have abcesses removed from all around his jaw:(

:love::love::love:

It's lovely to see where the money has gone, and just how much it has helped these 3 buns. :love:

It's only a small amount for us individually to part with each month but, collectively, we're making a huge impact on the welfare of bunnies in rescues up and down the country.

Thanks again to Denise and Sue for making it happen. :love:

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see those pics Theo - thank you for sharing them with us all :D :love: :love: :love:

Am feeling a little emotional today & your thread has made me all teary :oops:

How fantastic for people to know how their donations are helping :D

Thank you again everyone who has pledged - we couldn't do it without you :D

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread, but though I would show how our donation is being spent-

003.jpg

This is Mallow, she was handed into our vets as a stray- she had terrible wounds to her back and eye. They asked if we could take her, your money has paid for her vaccinations and the rest is in the vet account waiting to pay for her to be speyed. She is recovering from a phantom pregnancy, and once she has got over it, will have the op.

So thank you to everybody from Mallow, who is the littlest sweetie I know.

Hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread, but though I would show how our donation is being spent-

003.jpg

This is Mallow, she was handed into our vets as a stray- she had terrible wounds to her back and eye. They asked if we could take her, your money has paid for her vaccinations and the rest is in the vet account waiting to pay for her to be speyed. She is recovering from a phantom pregnancy, and once she has got over it, will have the op.

It's lovely to see where the money is spent, and Mallow is gorgeous :love:

Oh this is such a nice thread and so lovely to see how the money has helped the rescues and the bunnies!! It so lovely to know that 3 special bunnies have been helped in this way, and Mallow too.

Very heartwarming thread. Thanks for sharing with us.

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see those pics Theo - thank you for sharing them with us all :D :love: :love: :love:

Am feeling a little emotional today & your thread has made me all teary :oops:

How fantastic for people to know how their donations are helping :D

Thank you again everyone who has pledged - we couldn't do it without you :D

I think it's important for everyone to know where their money has gone and how important this fundraiser is, it helps so many rescues instead of just one and it gives other rescues a chance of having a fundraiser.

Thank you to everyone who pledged a pound

003.jpg

Fabulous to see how it helped you too!

Back